Skip to main content



CAS floral arrangement


I made a quick and easy card today. I used Kokuyo Camlin water colour cakes to colour the flowers. The stamp set is by Crafty scrappers, and it has such a cute bunch. I stamped it twice and used cut outs from one of these and made a bigger bunch.

I wanted a colourful contrast to this bunch, so I used a purple card stock to mount it on. I also added some gold nuvo drops and a zari thread to make the one layer card look more complete.

I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day.
Sweety Gupta

Linking this to:
1. Muse Card Club: It's such a pretty card by Tracey! The flowers look so alive. With the big sentiment, the card looks so pretty.

2. Paru's card making challenges:

Latest posts

1 stamp 2 cards: Floral

Fairy tale card with Little Birdie stamps

Shaker card with Papericious products

Stencil with white details

Using modelling paste with glitter

Baby card: Bundle of joy

Only Die cuts

Galaxy love

Love is in the air