Spotlight stamping Technique 2 | Magnifying glass

Hello hello,

Productive weekend means I have so much to share with you guys. I have Mudra stamps brushed alphas and I really wanted to try out this spotlight stamping technique with them. I wanted my panel to look like it had lots of letters but only a few stand out and those are in focus. So, I created this card:
I outlined each letter in the sentiment as I wanted them to look bigger than the rest. And yes, this is a shaker card. I used circle die to cut the circle and the handle of the magnifying glass here was hand cut.

I hope you liked this card.

If you have any suggestions or queries, you can comment below or reach out to me at sweetygupta1203@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a crafty day!
Sweety.

Linking this to Mudra craft stamps Challenge #12:

Comments

  1. Wowzers, that must have taken some time to create! Really cool idea, I'm very impressed! Thank you so much for playing with us over at Mudra Craft Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, didn't take that long :P Thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts