Wedding card 1: Bold Pink

Hello everyone,

I got a commission for making a few wedding invites. Now, this girl is quite feminine and wants her cards to be floral and complex and with lots of details. So, over the next few weeks, I will be posting quite a few cards, as she wants them all different.

Here's a look at my first card:

 It's a shaker card, with gorgeous golden glitter sparkle dots. Indian weddings are incomplete without color and brightness, and this card is all about the same merry and cheerfulness.


 I added quite a few die cuts to give the card a lot of depth and elements. I spray painted the clock with gold acrylic and sealed it with acrylic sealant. The letters are die cut using Sizzix starry alphabets die set. Oh! These were a task to glue. So, here's a tip, use double sided adhesive before you die cut! This will save you so much time.


 I decorated the inside panel very similar to the top one, but the pink that you see here is actually a pocket. So, I will print all the address details and function timings and put it in this.


I spray painted some metal corners as well and used the same. I think I love the rich golden colour, which adds so much elegance to a card.

I hope this inspires you. Stay tuned for more cards.

Thanks for stopping by,
have an awesome day!
-Sweety.

Products used:
1. Handmade flowers, which I stamped with script stamp and splattered white paint on. Also, I treated them with picked raspberry distress ink (it's such a gorgeous pink colour)
2. Doily die
3. DCWV Blossoms paper pack/ All Girl recollections pack (for the black sheet)
4. Lotus Ivory card stock (for die cutting all leaves and clock)
5. Clock die (Unbranded China die)
6. WRMK Flat eyelet
7. Golden Acrylic spray

Video tutorial:


Comments

Popular Posts