Art Journal Page | Love life

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. This weekend, I discovered a new technique, yay! It involves creating neat drops of colour on dark paper.
I'll soon be making a video of this technique, so stay tuned.


I used a sunflower stencil and created this dimensional flower using modelling paste. Then coloured all the 3 flowers with alcohol markers. Then, it looked a bit lonely without the leaves, so I added these abstract flowers and coloured them green to give the look of foliage.

And for the quote, I die cut these words and coloured them in similar fashion. And finally, to finish off everything and tie them together, I used the Art is stencil by TCW. And it looks so gorgeous just sitting there.

I hope you liked this page. Thanks for stopping by.
Have an amazing day!
Sweety.

If you have any queries, leave a comment or mail me at sweetygupta1203@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular Posts