Batman | Funny card

Hello everyone,

Let's do something different today- that was the thought with which I began working on this card. I actually tried making this for AAACardChallenge but then entries were closed before I could publish and link this entry. But hey, I still like the card!


 For this I took a white panel 1/4" smaller than my bright yellow card base, and tried to spray water on yellow water colour. It didn't work really. So, I just brushed it into a big splash myself.
Then I added some darker yellow stains through a stencil (Distress oxide).


The sentiment reads, BE YOU, UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN.

I hope you like this card. Wouldn't it be fun to give to a kid on his birthday! Or even an adult who is a batman fan! :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts