Fancy fold card using Incredible India paper pack

Hello everyone,

Wish you a merry Christmas! Hope you will have a blessed year ahead. And if you are into paper craft like me, may you keep on buying new and amazing stuff for your craft. :)

Now, now, I bought Incredible India paper pack by Papericious specially because I wanted to make wedding cards which had an Indian touch to them. These are such high quality and very detailed pattern papers.

I made this card using the papers:


This is a fancy fold card and is quite easy to make. Did you know there is a pattern paper in this pack which simply has mandalas on solid colours. I used the green one here to mat on the cream coloured paper.


The chevron design is actually a paper from Papericious If Only collection. I kept the colour palette very limited as I wanted the design to look very modern.


I did add a satin pale green ribbon under the peacock image as well. I covered the satin ribbon with a silver organza ribbon to give it more interest.


I am very pleased with the way my bow has turned out. Add some Nuvo drops for finishing touch and it's done!


I hope you like my effort.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety Gupta.

Linking this to:
1. Papericious Dec Challenge: Anything goes with a twist.
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/2017/12/papericious-december-challenge-anything_10.html

Comments

  1. Such a great card using the Incredible India paper pack! It has a calming aura to it! Lovely! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious this month and good luck :-)!- Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous card ...thnx for playing along at Papericious challenge!! Lekha ,Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how clean and beautiful your card looks! You have used the paper beautifully ♥ I hope to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts