10 cards 1 paper pack | Christmas | Part 1

Hi everyone,

I recently did a huge craft haul from Itsy Bitsy and of course, this included their latest paper pack "Joyful rhapsody". This has 10 different designs, mostly vintage and 3 glitter sheets. And I thought what fun it would be to use this paper pack for making 10 cards!

So, here are my first 2 cards:
CARD 1: For this, I used a gorgeous paper from the paper pack, matted it on the golden glitter sheet and finally on a craft card stock.


This is a huge card simply because I did not want to cut this very pretty image of the deer. The sentiment is also from the paper pack.


CARD 2: I was trying to make a spinner card and things went awry and it was a happy accident because then I made this hanging ornament card!


The stars are the foam stickers I bought in the same haul, also by Little Birdie.


I hope you liked my effort.
Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Itsy Bitsy Blog Challenge #11


Comments

  1. Hello my dear.....
    Beautiful projects. Thank you for playing along this month's challenge at ItsyBitsy
    Hugs
    DT Mukta
    ItsyBitsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts