CAS winter card

Hello everyone,

I coloured a cute little fox for #thedailymarker30day:


And I mounted it on a small blob of distress oxide, and I have a cute focal image for my card.


I was too scared to put this panel through heat gun, so I used Sakura 3D pen to get some embossed effect on the sentiment, as well as on the fox's eyes.



I hope you like how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Muse Challenge #249: I was inspired by the lovely blue spread on white panel and a single focal image, in this card by Tracey.


2. Less is more Challenge #363



Comments

  1. This is adorable! I love the frosty blue background! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that snow boarder! So cute! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension on the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love the frosty background for your fox. It's a great CAS card but, unfortunately, our one layer guidelines specify that your design should be directly on a single folded card base with no additional layers so it won't qualify as a one layer card.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, your fox is superbly colored! As my DT buddy Anita already pointed out your card is unfortunately not a one layer but I'm anyway happy I got to visit your blog and have a closer look at this cutie! Thanks for sharing with us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts