Winter card with DCWV papers

Hello crafty folks,

Recently I did a major haul for pattern papers, and DCWV Jewel stack was one of the pattern papers I bought. If you are interested in seeing how the gorgeous papers look, click here.

It's time for chilly winters in Delhi, and I made this card keeping in mind these winters:


I used Craftreat Stencil with modelling paste and sprinkled some glitter to get snowy effect in the background.


I hope you like how this turned out.
Have a creative day!
Sweety.

Submitting this to:
1. Paru's Card Making Challenges: I have used my new DCWV paper pack and also, the whole card marks a new sort of style that I will be making cards with. :)



2. Color Throw Down #476: Love the subtle colours of the colour theme by Color Throw Down.



Comments

Popular Posts