Stencil with white details

Hello,

I hope your weekend has begun joyfully. I really wanted to do a one layer card today, with minimum effort but a detailed look. So, I took some Little Birdie Mixed media paste and put it through a mandala stencil to get this:

And then I used a white Sakura gelly roll pen to add details over the flowers. It makes the mandala look so much prettier.


I used a dark card stock here but I am tempted to use white on white. I will try it soon.


I hope you like my card. Sentiment is white embossed and is from a stamp set by Craftscrappers.

Thanks for stopping by
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Less is More: OLC Stencils



2. PCM Challenges:


3. Addicted to Stamps and more:



Comments

  1. Wow, what a striking card! The colour of your card base is gorgeous for your stencilling with embossing paste. Great idea to add white gel pen details. Love this! Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking card - love the stencil against the blue layer and the touch of white to co-ordinate with the card base.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. very attractive colour base and mandala stencil is so adorable. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really does have a touch of drama about it with the vibrant card base and the super stencilling. Adding the white gel pen was a great idea. I steered away from using embossing paste as some people considered that to be adding a layer to a one layer card. However, your card is so beautiful to look at and the mandala is wonderfully intricate. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts